- Manage account implementations, including, but not limited to:
- structure and billing setup
- eligibility/enrollment collection
- marketing outreach
- installation on benefit platform
- coordinate onboarding into clinical program
- health plan ID cards
- Direct, coordinate and drive implementation, ensuring the customer a successful, timely and seamless experience
- Drive end-to-end progress of project across numerous stakeholders and project teams
- Create and manage project plans, risk trackers, and other standard project management documentation and tools
- Solve complex problems and/or conducts complex analyses based on data and facts
- Drive timely and effective resolution of issues and risks
- Effectively lead meetings with cross-functional partners to achieve decision making and action
- Proactively anticipate issues and facilitate resolution
- Hold teams accountable and effectively manage through influence to drive results
- Presentations and updates to senior leadership on project status and issues
- Drive solutioning and problem solving across numerous functional areas
- Setting up tools and documentation for project kick-off
- End-to-end coordination, risk assessment and completion of project plan updates from functional leads
- Document and communicate detailed implementation plans
- Coordinating across stakeholders including tracking follow ups, troubleshooting issues, escalating non responders, tracking progress
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate risk and results driven solutions to partners and leadership
Build and sustain strong customer relationships throughout the implementation process as the primary point of contact, as well as give ongoing support throughout the plan year
Self-motivated, detail orientated and able to work with little direct supervision and drive results with disciplined proactive follow-though
Strong personal drive for results
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 1-year minimum experience gaining credibility, influencing and partnering with business and IT leaders.
- 1-year minimum experience working in a fast paced, matrixed environment on highly complex projects
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Project (tracking project plans, tracking issues, and requirements)
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (ability to create and edit spreadsheets and slides for presentations and reporting)
- Onsite or willing to regularly travel to Minnesota office
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Strong operational focus with demonstrated project management, change management, and execution skills.
- Knowledge of UHC implementation processes and systems and terminology
- Experience developing, applying and deploying processes, templates and standards
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure employee well-being include:
- Launched our ProtectWell app and UnitedCARES program to help ease the burden and stress for our UnitedHealth Group team members and their immediate family affected by COVID-19
- Daily updates from our CEO Dave Wichmann to support and inspire team members during this challenging time
- Onsite social distancing and increased sanitization measures for employees who have been welcomed back to our offices
- Fully cover the COVID-19 healthcare costs for our employees
- Employees who self-identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain working from home
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here .
What we do defines who we are. Take a deeper look at how we're providing support during this global health crisis and search for a way you can get involved. View our COVID-19 Resources Page: click here .
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Implementation Manager, implementation, project management, level2, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, hiring immediately