- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency
- Communicate with clients and foreign nationals regarding procedural and case processing issues, assisting with the review of cases
- Oversee status of cases through utilization of case management and billing systems. Run reports
- Follow internal intake procedures after a client retains our firm
- Make regular updates to our case management system including client information, case tracking information, and client communications
- Maintain hard copy files and documents to support all immigration activity on behalf of clients
- Ensure that clients are kept informed on the progress of their cases
- Assist attorneys and other team members to manage caseload
- Complete assignments and communicate case progress/status/issues to supervisors
- At least 2 years of Immigration Law experience
- Are bilingual (English/Spanish) with high proficiency
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Experience with Family-Based Petitions, Humanitarian, EOIR, Detained, Citizenship, and other USCIS applications.
- Experience with Case Management Software
Do you have a passion for Immigration Law and a desire to practice within an organization with lots of room for growth? Here at the Matian Firm we offer that, benefits(medical, dental and vision insurance), catered lunches, a great compensation package, 401k plan, paid parking, paid time off, and more! Come work as an Immigration Paralegal at a growing firm with opportunities to advance and learn alongside a team of professionals within’ the legal industry. Apply now!
The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We’re dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.