M&S (which stands for Management and Solutions) was conceived in 2002 with the vision of creating highly effective teams of elite consultants to deliver strategic process and technology solutions to enterprise organizations across the US. Our commitment to delivery in complex environments and long-term customer success has merged process and technology into innovative solutions, established deep pockets of expertise, and enabled innovative transformation for evolving businesses.
We have intentionally cultivated steady growth focused on being approachable and helpful to our dearly valued clients and closely cared-for employees. M&S people simply “care hard”, and this reflects in our work products, our interactions, and our culture.
- Ability to define and design the best architecture to install IICS Secure agent components and subsystems for a multi-server platform capable of scaling with growing number of components and applications
- Proven ability to architect and build high volume, mission critical cloud native applications.
- Demonstrated success in building RESTful API Integration using IICS.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Experience in IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors and process object.
- Build Service connectors for Real Time integration with Third party applications.
- Build Business Services using JSON file to call web services.
- Experience in Integrating Informatica cloud with other applications like Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow
- Experience in installing Add-on connectors and drivers for IICS
- Ability to write scripts for File watching and File transfer protocols.
- Experience in Master Data Management tools like Informatica Customer 360
- Experience leveraging and writing architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications.
- History of leading multiple concurrent projects and performing in a variety of different roles in the software development life cycle
- Experience in RDMBS (SQL Server), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
- Strong knowledge on either DOS scripting or Shell scripting.