Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC installation, maintenance and repair. We are proud to be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies including PETCO, FedEx, Ascnea, Hibbetts, Bealls/Burkes and many more.
We are currently seeking a skilled HVAC Technician with experience in the light commercial HVAC industry.
The HVAC Technician role is primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment including: air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and walk-in coolers & freezers, and upright refrigerators & freezers.
- NO UNION DUES or lack of work!
- Competitive Salary and Paid Weekly
- Potential monthly bonus based on branch performance
- Company Vehicle, Gas and Insurance
- Dispatched from home
- Company Smart Phone
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- 401(k) with a company match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to transfer to any of our MANY locations nationwide!
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a HVAC Service Technician
- Active EPA Certification
- Valid Driver’s License & clean driving record
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to safely lift 85 lbs., climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, driving record, and post offer physical.
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading businesses that provide a full spectrum of solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our operating companies serve commercial and industrial customers in multiple segments including Retail Grocery, Convenience Stores, Light Commercial and Industrial, Cold Storage & Warehousing, Telecom, Restaurants, Manufacturing, Education, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical and more.
As a valued HVAC Technician we invite you to be part of our growth and success! All resumes will be kept confidential.
Building Air Services (BAS) is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Job Type: Full-time