What ARS Rescue Rooter can offer YOU;
- Top industry pay and opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Company provided, TAKE HOME service van with gas card, tools, & phone
- Year round work at a company with a NATIONAL presence!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription – Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability and MORE
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Performs start-up of residential HVAC systems in new construction to ensure proper operation in heat and cool cycles.
- Responds to emergencies and/or service calls, drives to site greets the customer and troubleshoots malfunctioning systems/equipment that is under warranty to determine the nature of the problem.
- Locates and diagnoses problems assess the extent of repairs and describes options to the customer. Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible.
- Performs first-year warranty preventive maintenance service calls on HVAC equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handling systems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters, motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems. Repairs replace and adjust vents and duct-work.
- Performs repairs of complete systems to include repairing, calibrating or replacing controls, switches, thermostats, transformers, gauges, wiring fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, piping and other functional components of the system.
- Installs, repairs, replaces or cleans refrigerant lines, fans, appliance vents, smoke detectors, drain pans and grills, as appropriate. Brazes in Freon lines and pressurizes with nitrogen. Evacuates and/or adds refrigerant in units, as required.
- Tests repairs and installations by starting unit and checking pressures with gauges to ensure proper operation.
- Minimum of two years of HVAC service training or completion of an approved HVAC training program.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- EPA certification is required when dealing with refrigerants.
- Knowledge of electrical/gas diagnostics and airflow required.
- Valid driver’s license
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.