We are looking for a potential Install Lead. Any individuals selected must have a high degree of personal responsibility and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Work safely following company policies.
- Install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment.
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Install sheet metal and flex duct systems in a residential and light commercial building.
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment.
- Provide assistance to other employees as directed by management.
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job.
- Take all readings on a machine and understand the importance of such.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle if selected as a lead.
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- EPA Certification required for the lead.
- 3 years’ experience installing for the lead.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Honest and dependable.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Able to distinguish between different HVAC equipment.
- Self-Motivated but able to take direction and be part of a team.
- Professional Company Image.
- Valid CA driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Ability to safely lift up to 100lbs.
- Able to tolerate temperatures above 120 for extended periods of time.
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Pay will be based on experience and performance.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour with potential bonuses.
About Wally Falke's A/C:
We have been proudly serving the Central Valley as Indoor Comfort Experts since 1969, offering residential and light commercial installation, maintenance and repair on all makes and models. Our goal is delivering comfort at the best value to our customers – this is what we do best!