- Work safely following company policies.
- Learn to install HVAC related equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Learn to wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment.
- Learn to install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Learn to install sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Learn to properly connect gas lines to heating equipment.
- Receive, verify, and load all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Provide assistance to lead installer on the Jobsite.
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- EPA Certification a plus.
- No HVAC.
- Key Competencies:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Honest and dependable.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Self-Motivated but able to take direction and be part of a team.
- Professional Company Image.
- Valid LA driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Able to acquire tools needed to perform job functions (tool list will be provided upon hire).
- Fast learner.
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to safely lift over 100 pounds.
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours.
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Pay will be based on experience and performance.