Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling – Our HVAC Department is steadily booking large and small commercial work and is looking for Experienced Commercial Installers. Candidates should not only be great tradesmen, but great at building relationships with co-workers and customers. Ideal candidates will have completed an accredited HVAC program or have at least 5 years of field experience. Muetzel has been an industry leader in the mechanical trades for over 50 years and is rapidly expanding its HVAC department. This is a ground floor opportunity with room for advancement. The successful candidates will be working for a family owned company that cares about its employees.
- Installation on new construction jobs includes: RTU's, MUA's, Air-Handler's, Ductless Split systems, VAV's, WSHP's, furnaces, condensers, boilers, sheet metal etc.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Retrofit experience is a plus.
- Brazing of line sets, installation of duct work and knowledge of low voltage wiring.
- Must be familiar with all local/state codes and regulations.
- Must be willing and able to meet with city inspectors.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Present a clean cut and professional image.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Attend ongoing training classes and seminars.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and co-workers.
- Help maintain and promote company moral, professionalism, and a friendly work environment.
- EPA certification is a plus.
- Project leadership experience is desirable.
- Customer service experience with strong people skills.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they may be driving a company vehicle to project sites and customer's businesses.
- Outgoing, professional and drug-free.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Have the desire and capability to study and learn about the evolving HVAC industry.
- At least 5 years of experience is desired.
- Submit to a background check and DMV report.
- Submit to drug testing.
- Driver s license
- All Installers are paid hourly employees and are not subcontractors.
- Typical work day is 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and the typical work week is Monday – Friday.
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance will be considered.
- Working for an established, well respected company that has been family owned and operated since 1967.
Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diversified workforce.