To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Bachelors/Associates in related field preferred but not required.
- 2 – 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of HR principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and human resources information systems
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to multi-task, manages a fluctuating workload, and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines.
- Ability to communicate and speak clearly (bilingual/Spanish is preferred but not required).