Tecton Products is a proud member of the Marvin Family of Companies. We develop and produce innovative materials for the advancement of our customers. At Tecton, we encourage creativity and seek new ideas that change and improve our business!
If you are interested in working growing your career in the Human Resources field with a company that has never had a layoff, than this is the position for you!
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Career path designation will be based on experience!
- Actively participates in sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels
- Conduct employee orientation, onboarding activities and continuous improvements
- Coach and mentor employees for continued developmental success
- Assess and determine projects focusing on human resources-related needs
- Leads with an operational focus, setting strategy, objectives and organizational improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources and leadership teams to develop policies, programs, and solutions
The ideal Human Resources Business Partner candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field strongly preferred
- All levels of prior Human Resources experience are encouraged to apply
- Prior recruiting experience in the manufacturing industry a plus
- SHRM and/or HRCI professional certification preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office programs and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
This full-time Human Resources position also offers an excellent benefit package featuring health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, company-paid disability and life insurance, and 401(k) – just to name a few!
Wage is competitive and based off experience in the Human Resources field.
In addition, we are committed to associate training, promoting from within and pride ourselves in our safety record, which earned our participation in OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program (VPP).