Weed Man Lawn Care, of West Chester is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing individual for a Recruiting Specialist position in our local office.
The Recruiting Specialist role is primarily responsible for identifying top talent for field positions, monitoring and maintaining appropriate staffing levels of field employees, and assisting with field retention efforts, while acting in accordance with company values, vision and mission.
Join an exciting team of determined, passionate, and action-orientated professionals who are driven to successfully identify top talent in support of a fast-growing company.
- Interview potential candidates in-person to determine suitability for the position
- Responsible for meeting hiring goals, tracking, and reporting recruitment metrics
- Conduct regular follow-ups with upper management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Review and conduct background or DL checks on candidates to ensure candidates meet hiring requirements
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientations
- Verify all new hire paperwork is completed accurately
- Participate in internal and external job fairs to facilitate recruitment efforts
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office software systems
- Three (3) years prior human resources, recruiting or related experience preferred
- Effective communication, interpersonal, analytical and reasoning skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with a diverse population
What We Offer:
- Competitive benefits package including Health and 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)