High Roller Sand is currently seeking Heavy Equipment Maintenance Mechanic's for our sand plant located in Kermit, Texas. Full Time direct hire with great pay and benefits package. Housing provided.
- Job Responsibilities:
Oversee the day to day Maintenance of the sand plant equipment including Cat, Komatsu, JLG, bobcat equipment, and ford trucks
- Maintain the daily PM, and maintenance needs to keep the sand plant equipment running smoothly.
- Give updates on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis to both Operation Managers and Corporate Management.
- Handle all Maintenance related issues at the facility.
- Work closely with the Operations manager to complete any Maintenance issues at the facilities.
- Accurately report findings to the necessary personnel and complete any necessary documentation.
- Utilize various computer applications to compile, record and report sand plant Maintenance.
- Performing rechecks, investigating complaints or problems and coordinating with the Operations Manager on departmental quality issues.
- Following High Roller Sand, API, OSHA, and MSHA safety regulations and guidelines.
- Responsible for other tasks within the employees training and skills as directed by the operations manager.
- Assist with miscellaneous production tasks as directed by Operations Managers. Including housekeeping, basic labor tasks, etc.
- Working in a physically demanding environment.
- 1 years Equipment Maintenance Mechanic experience.
- 1 years Sand Plant experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- 1year of Maintenance mechanic experience with a proven record of managing multiple equipment, and projects at the same time, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required, as daily collection, analysis, and reporting of data.
High Roller Sand LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Maintenance Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply