Hiring Manager: Tammy Marie Ognibene
Recruiter: Daniel S Lukasik
Location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois (US-IL)
Grade Level: GRADE 36
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
The HR Technology Analyst is responsible for the global administration of our core HR sysem of record, Wrokday and provide support in accordance with established prodcures and best practices. The primary focus of this position is to partner with HR and internal customers to analyze work process design and flow, continuously improve and leverage the return on technology capabilities associated with HR systems.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
- Partner with HR on strategy and processes and provide proactive system related solution with a strong focus on continuous improvement, system utilization and adoption and data integrity
- Provide global end user support on system processes, navigation, troubleshooting, reporting and best practices
- Collaborate with and provide superior services to internal customers
- Use data to drive decision making and solve for root cause
- Stay abreast of Workday capabilities, roadmap and key industry trends
- Ensure accuracy and data integrity of HRIS system through periodic reviews and audits
- Assist in the development or modification of HRIS process to meet changing demands and improve department performance and service levels
- Configures and tests the various system solutions to best meet the organization’s needs while leveraging technology to be more efficient, accurate, and customer oriented
- Assist with other HR projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years in HRIS system administration; Workday expertise required
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from ensuring HR partners and our employees have the best tools and processes
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with the complexity of global projects preferred
- Strong understanding of HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the company; ability to manage by influence
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners of diverse backgrounds both in and outside of the organization
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users and facilitate effective outcomes
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.