Posted Date: Nov 14 2019
As the HR Site Lead at Upper Merion Biopharm, you will coach business leaders in the delivery of key HR activities aligned with the HR Operating Model. This opportunity can lead to succession to more senior HR roles in the future and across HR disciplines. We are looking for HR professionals who can build a long-term career within GSK both in the US and in global roles.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Leaders of change programs diagnose, design and/or deliver large scale, complex, cultural and organizational change projects
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business. Use HR systems to identify data and insights that support business strategy
- Partner with business leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy
- Respond to complex, escalated queries from line leaders around HR policies, processes and ways of working
- Coach and support line leaders in the delivery of key HR activities, in alignment with the HR operating model
- Coach and build line manager capability to create a positive employee environment
- Lead, identify, and drive risk-based decisions to support the business
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of HR Services, in alignment with the HR service delivery model and standard metrics, to increase HR’s effectiveness and enhance the customer experience
- Promote global learning, leadership and coaching development opportunities with business leaders and HR
- Support and guide line leaders in talent review process to support the future workforce plans for the business
- As a member of the local site leadership team (SLT) act a role model for GSK values and expectations
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources, Business, Financial, Customer Services)
- HR Change program project leadership experience including diagnose, design and/or deliver large scale transformational, complex, and global cultural and organizational change projects
- Experience leading and working in a highly complex and matrix landscape
- Experience in process excellence and continuous improvement
- Experience utilizing data analytics to drive business insights
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA or relevant advanced degree
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to communicate an inspiring vision and strategy
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen with the ability to impact the business
- Service delivery mindset to deliver high performance business impact
- Leading edge in leveraging digital technologies
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.