General Role: This position involves managing and contributing to projects and activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of and adherence to Oracle’s policies and procedures covering privacy, information security and business continuity planning. One focus of the role will be on HR Supplier Security management.
- Work closely with HR organization to answer questions related to privacy and information security.
- Definition, implementation and control of Privacy & Security Standards for HR
- Creation of HR Privacy & Security documents, guidelines and procedures for HR and the communication to inform HR of such material
- Guide Project Managers in preparing HR related projects for Corporate Security Reviews, Privacy reviews and Supplier Security Assessments
- Lead and further develop the global HR Supplier Security Program
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster information security and privacy awareness within the HR organization
- Work closely with legal, global information security, global physical security and other groups within Oracle on privacy, security and business continuity.
- Provide input and guidance on privacy and security requirements for the Global HR Data Governance Program.
- Coordinate and collaborate in regional business continuity representative activities. This includes responding to disasters and crises in the region and conducting annual table top testing meetings.
- 5+ years general HR experience at a (Senior-) Consultant level
- Interest in data privacy and information security; 2+ years of Privacy & Security experience preferred
- Interest in international human resource and legal issues
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, Masters Degree preferred.
- IAPP – CIPP certification preferred (or willingness to take IAPP certification – CIPP)
- Ability to interact with all levels within the Organization.
- Demonstrated project management skills, driving projects from beginning to completion.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to create and deliver professional presentation & training materials
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Technical skills to understand employee databases and systems
- Able to attend international calls, flexible work hours to attend calls with EMEA and JAPAC.
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 10% of the time, may be more travel initially).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 8 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.