The Radisson New Orleans Airport, located at 1501 Veterans Blvd in Kenner, is now hiring for a Houseman/Lobby attendant.
The Public Space Houseperson is responsible for maintaining high standards in all assigned lobby areas, public restrooms, special cleaning assignments, and performing Room Attendant duties as necessary.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or
up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Essential (partial list):
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
- Pick up Room Attendant’s dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose of in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Keep hallways, public areas, and closets neat and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
- Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Keep ash urn clean and filled with sand.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place