Join Our Growing Business! Merry Maids is currently hiring house cleaners to join our Westlake Ohio team!
$500.00 Signing Bonus after 90 days! Hiring Immediately!
*Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply: caretakers, hotel housekeepers, waitress, waiter, janitor
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Work in teams of 2 for safety and efficiency.
- Professionally clean and disinfect customers homes, leaving the the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, dust baseboards and wipe windowsills.
- Clean and deodorize all bathrooms and kitchens.
- Vacuum all carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture.
- Sweep and wash all hard surface floors.
- Carry cleaning products and equipment to and from the office, vehicle and customers’ homes.
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Qualifications:
- Must have valid drivers’ license, current auto insurance, reliable vehicle.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs of equipment.
- Ability to withstand regular contact with dog and cat hair, dust and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to wash floors on hands and knees when required.
House Cleaner/ Housekeeper Compensation/Benefits:
- Weekly pay averaging $300-$450 per week
- Average 25-35 hours per week
- Part-Time (3-4 days/week) or Full-Time (5 days/week)
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Attendance Bonus
- Accident/Illness/Vision/Dental available
Apply online now or call 440-250-9210 to schedule an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $300.00 – $400.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
To keep our team members as safe as possible, we are checking temperatures each morning, wearing face coverings and disposable gloves, equipping all teams with hand soap and hand sanitizer, and maintaining social distancing throughout the work day.
- Reliable Vehicle (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Car Insurance (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible