Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Hospitality Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Hospitality Attendant, you will be responsible for the set-up, breakdown, clean-up and service of the buffets.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assist in the set-up and closing of the buffet using the provided checklists.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures, i.e. product rotation, dating, labeling, cleaning.
- Complete daily inventory prep sheet.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, lobby and surrounding areas.
- Clear and clean tables.
- Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
- Collect trash and waste and transport to disposal area.
- Assist in checking all fixtures, equipment and conditions (lights, heating/cooling, appliances, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
We are looking for a self-motivated Hospitality Attendant with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 months related experience in a food service role
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
As a Hospitality Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities