Home Helpers is the #1 home care agency in the Eastern Panhandle. As the recipient of the 2017 & 2018 The Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice Award, we are the fastest growing home care service in the area and are always looking for wonderful people to join our team of professional in-home caregivers. As part of our team, you will help seniors and those recovering from surgery or dealing with major illness to live safely and independently in their own homes. We are seeking Warm, Experienced, Compassionate, Accountable, Reliable, Exceptional individuals to join our Qualified Caregiver team. Founded by Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA’s) and Home Health Aides (HHA’s), we have stood in your shoes. Our management team has a deep appreciation and respect for the challenges caregivers face and the critical importance caregivers play in the lives of our clients. We understand exactly what it takes to be a great caregiver providing the highest quality of care and customer service. It’s hard work, but it’s rewarding work!
Why join Home Helpers Caregivers team?
- We are the premier home care provider in Berkeley and Jefferson counties with a reputation for excellent client care and caregiver support
- We offer paid orientation
- We offer flexible schedules based on your availability
- We offer Health Insurance and supplemental insurance
- We pay time and a half on working Holidays
- We offer online continuing education and paid orientation
Our caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services, including:
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Transfers and ambulation
- Companionship and conversation
Requirements to be a caregiver:
- One or more years of verifiable experience working as a caregiver (this may include private in-home care, work in a care facility, or volunteer care for a friend or family member)
- Be reliable and enjoy working with the elderly
- Treat clients with dignity and respect
- Possess a valid driver s license and auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, Drug Screening, and DMV check
- Must be able to DRIVE themselves to and from work
BE SURE TO FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT!