Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy leaving homes sparkling clean? We are looking to add cleaners and team leaders to our growing team! Precision Clean is proudly veteran owned and operated, and a proud partner of Cleaning For A Reason. Come join our growing professional team.
Jobs duties include, but are not limited to, working with crews, weekly inspections and meetings, and training. Position offers four opportunities for level advancement.
· Complete all employee training and Orientation
· Clean houses with a variety of chemicals and disinfectants..
· Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
· Sweep up debris.
· Clean toilets with toilet brush and chemicals.
· Wash soiled clothes and linens (if requested).
· Place fresh linens on bed.
· Wash, fold, and stock towels.
· Scrub stains and mildew from surfaces.
· Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
· Wash dishes and put dishes away in cupboards.
· Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves.
· Clean and dust window treatments.
· Wipe down appliances.
· Mop and polish floors.
· Wash baseboards.
· Disinfect equipment and supplies.
Call today to set up an interview! 910.339.0903. You can also apply on our website: www.PrecisionCleanLLC.com
Our cleaners are held to a higher standard and go above and beyond at all times.
Required: Valid DL, your own dependable vehicle, insurance and clean background.
· Full time: Monday through Saturday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
· Part time: 9 AM – 1 PM
· Part time: 1 PM – 5 PM
· Full time availability is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WEEKENDS ARE REQUIRED. THESE ARE DONE ON ROTATIONAL BASIS. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION, A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION. BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED.
Training pay is $10.25.
Direct deposit with weekly pay! Weekly travel compensation! Bonuses! Uniform top and supplies will be provided. Paid vacation, travel compensation, and paid holidays! Health Insurance Options after 90 days.
We provide PPE wear to all staff members to help eliminate the spread of COVID-19.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.25 per hour
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place