We are currently seeking a Civil Transportation Engineering Associate for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Our Florida transportation practice provides a full range of planning, design and agency support services. The Transportation Engineering Associate will assist with various design related assignments, varied analysis and varied field duties on transportation projects primarily for state and local governments in Florida.
Development of study documents, reports, concept and construction plans, traffic control plans, cost estimates, bid documents, various calculations and quantity takeoffs under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university with an emphasis in transportation engineering
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- EIT Certification
- Intern experience in transportation engineering
- General knowledge of Microstation, Geopak
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.