The Calais School is a state-approved provider of special education for students with special needs. The school serves students in grades Pre-K through 12 Plus with multiple learning disabilities.
The Calais School is seeking a High School Guidance Counselor. The High School Guidance Counselor shall counsel students
with personal problems and/or education concerns to facilitate increased learning. He/she shall work
with students, parents/guardians, teachers, administrators and resource personnel to try to improve the
individual student’s education and post education experience. This position is under consideration to be either full or part-time.
The successful candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Post High School placements
- Career counseling and guidance
- Student placement to employment or volunteer work
- Counseling of students related to school, work and social issues
- Experience working with students with disabilities
- Experience with High School graduates (college or vocational students) a plus.
Apply via the link or email a resume directly to [email protected]
For more information about The Calais School, please visit us at www.thecalaisschool.org
NJ School Counselor Certification
2 plus years of experience
Salary and benefits will be based upon skills and experience.