Committee for Children is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced help desk technician to join our team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing Tier 1 through Tier 3 technical support to external and internal customers for all IT systems, software, and services issues, and you’ll be answering advanced technical questions and inquiries.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues by email, chat, phone, and remote web sessions
- Setting up and configuring equipment for new hires and providing IT onboarding training
- Administering and maintaining services and resources related to Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, Slack, Skype for Business, Hyper-V, and Windows Server
- Administering and monitoring BitDefender antivirus server and clients
- Administering and monitoring Kaseya patch management service and maintaining its software update schedule
- Administering, configuring, and troubleshooting network protocols and services including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Radius, Wi-Fi, and VPN
- Setting up and administering Dell PowerEdge servers in various RAID configurations
- Setting up and maintaining QNAP NAS devices
- Administering backup server schedules and off-site services
- 2+ years of experience in a domain server environment providing IT Tier 1–3 support function.
- Technical college degree with a major in IT or Network services, or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of major desktop and mobile operating systems, including Windows, OSx, iOS, Chrome, and Android
- Expert knowledge in providing technical support to troubleshoot internet connectivity and web browser compatibility on various platforms and devices
- Ability to diagnose advanced technical issues and use troubleshooting software, services, and tools to remediate them
- Sound interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to providing timely and accurate service to internal customers
- Willingness to commit to schedule flexibility to answer CFC technical needs, including evening and weekend work
- BS/BA in computer information systems or computer science is desirable
About Committee for Children
Formed in 1979, Committee for Children is on a mission to ensure that children everywhere can thrive. We are trailblazers, best known for our innovative social-emotional learning programs that help 15 million children each year learn the skills they need to flourish in school and in society. By lifting up children today, we’re helping them create a safe and positive society for the future.
We have excellent employee tenure because we take great care of our most valued assets—our clients and employees. This role will offer some amazing opportunities to add value, contribute, and make a difference while enjoying new challenges, a collaborative and diverse team, professional development opportunities, and work/life balance.
Committee for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer