We believe that every Team Member makes a difference at Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. (ICS). ICS is a growing, veteran owned, business with the Corporate Office located in Montgomery, Alabama. We support IT contracts for federal, state, and municipal entities as well as private industries across the U.S. and overseas. The team takes pride thriving in a company culture made of uncompromising integrity, drive to get stuff done, grit, selfless service, and excellence.
Job Details: Provide Tier 1 technical support and customer service, supporting a wide range of Department of Defense (DoD) technical and network systems, with an emphasis on serving as the initial point of contact for customer interactions gathering and analyzing information about the customer's issue to answer basic questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned systems to determine the best way to resolve their problem. hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees. Answers basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering. Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support
- Respond and resolve customer requests by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Utilize ticket management system to enter, document, track, resolve, and close user ticket issues
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
- Create and maintain a central repository for technical advice and solutions
- Perform appropriate diagnostics and interact with technicians (Tier 2 & Tier 3) across multiple disciplines
- Provide technical support with proficiency with Windows Operating Systems (OS) to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Understand technical advice and solutions for network systems, software applications assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair service support
- Support multiple clients on-site and remote through customer service professionalism and insight
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues, locating Internet Protocol (IP) or Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/IP addresses, identifying physical and virtual server issues, and supporting remote users customers
- Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledge base
- May be required to remote into customer's computer; troubleshooting network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network; escalating complex problems to Tier 2 and above support when appropriate
- Exercise sound judgement with an ability to follow provided processes, procedures and checklists associated with obtaining results under this contract
- Compliance with all safety and security standards, company policies and procedures, and perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Exercise sound judgement with an ability to follow provided processes, procedures and checklists associated with obtaining results under this contract, compliance with all training, safety, and security standards and perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Ability
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving Ability
- Time Management
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum active Top Secret Clearance and DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT-II) Certification: CompTIA Security+CE
- Help Desk Institute – Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certification or ability to obtain within first 90 days of employment
Integrated Computer Solutions Inc (ICS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ICS will consider applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran, veteran status or uniformed service-member status, or any category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.