Arrows Up is looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Operator to join our dynamic team of employees in a fast-growing, fast-paced work environment.
Arrows Up, an OmniTRAX managed affiliate, provides the best last-mile containerized bin-to-blender proppant delivery solution. The patented system eliminates the need for pneumatic trucks, increases turn times, reduces demurrage and virtually eliminates crews’ exposure to silica. Operating efficiencies are achieved. Delivery costs are reduced. Safety standards are surpassed. We call it Sand Made Easy.
- Safely and efficient operate 86,000 lbs. forklift in order to unload Arrows Up bins from flatbed truck, stack and store bins in appropriate areas, and transport safely to blender in accordance with operational need
- Troubleshoot Arrows Up System on well pad as needed; follow prescribed protocols for issue resolution
- Ensure safe operations on well pad; fill out daily Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and participate in job briefings
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage: report quality variances and keep track of incoming and outgoing materials
- Wear Protective Personal Equipment as outlined by OSHA and company policies
- Work safely to avoid accidents and injuries
- Assist with setup of new Arrows Up pads and equipment as required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 18 years of age or older
- Proficient use of hand tools including: wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, measuring tapes, etc.
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
- Effectively communicate with all level of employees and business associates in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Read, comprehend and comply with operating and maintenance instructions, gauges and dials on precision measuring tools, safety manuals, test materials, drawings, schematics and procedure manuals
- Apply concepts of basic shop math, calculate figures and amounts: area, circumference, length, distance and volume
- Write legibly to complete routine reports and required testing
- Read and adhere to OSHA standards
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills resulting in effective resolution
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 6 months’ heavy equipment operating experience
- Previous experience in Rail Transportation, Supply Chain Logistics, Manufacturing and/or Oil and Gas industries
- High School Diploma/GED
- Drive a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with capacity of 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) or more: pass medical certification and Drivers Qualification file DOT Drug & Alcohol
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Arrows Up is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. All new hires are required to successfully complete a post-offer fitness for duty test related to the physical essential function requirements of the job, as well as, a drug screen and criminal background check.
At Arrows Up we offer competitive benefits. Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance, vacation, sick days and holidays, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and other voluntary benefits. Arrows Up is proud to be an EEO/Veteran/Disability employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)