Administer first aid as necessary, maintain and update health records, clerical duties, data entry,
provide daily care and document student injuries, illnesses and administer medications. Communicate with students,
parents, staff and District RN concerning various health issues. Job tasks are under the direction of the District RN.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. The frequency and percentage of time of duties may vary based on building or department
• High school diploma, completion of G.E.D., or equivalent
- No experience required. Experience with student information system preferred.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
• Criminal background check required for hire.
- CPR and First Aid certifications required within 1 month after hire.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Oral and written communication skills.
- English language skills.
- Interpersonal relations skills.
- Personal computer and keyboarding skills.
- Customer service and public relations skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual oral and written communication skills preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.