Hours per week: 40
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat’s professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Health Center Manager-LPN looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
Health Center Manager is responsible for managing a broad range of staff members, both support staff and technical staff and ensuring the scheduling and service levels are being met.
- Oversees the overall management of a health center
- Provides a moderate amount of time (50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, technicians and administrative staff; Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to Director Clinical Operations for the final staffing decisions.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring, time off requests, etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director Clinical Operations
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and aids in investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages supply inventory, order supplies, inventories equipment, etc.
- Coordinates with recruiting in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned