- Master’s degree in athletic training, health science, or related field required.
- Current National Athletic Trainer’s Board of Certification (NATABOC) and CPR/AED certifications and eligibility for Wyoming state licensure required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of full-time post-graduate athletic training experience in Division I (FBS and/or FCS) college or professional (NFL and/or CFL) football.
- Valid driver’s license with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy Found at: http://www.uwyo.edu/auxserv/fleet/Official-Vehicle-Policy/OVP.pdf required *Employment is contingent upon a successful background check
- A minimum of five (5) years of full-time post-graduate athletic training experience in Division I (FBS and/or FCS) college or professional (NFL and/or CFL) football.
- Experience with supervising staff.
- Experience with successful rehabilitation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong verbal skills
Those interested should complete the on-line application and upload the following as one document: cover letter, resume and contact information for four work-related references.
Applicants should demonstrate on their cover letter or resume, examples of what is indicated under “qualifications.”
Review of resumes and applications will begin immediately. While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, interested applicants are encouraged to submit materials by March 21, 2019 to receive full consideration.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Anticipated start date will be prior to the report date for football summer conditioning which will be the end of May.
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email email@example.com.