Posted Date: Nov 14 2019
Are you looking for a highly impactful Marketing Manager role where you get to engage senior stakeholders while driving innovative execution of strategy and creative solutions on behalf of patients on a high-profile specialty brand? If so, this role could be an excellent opportunity to consider. As our HCP Engagement Marketing Manager for US Respiratory, you will be leading key projects focused on building and maintaining our Respiratory speakers bureau, driving new speaker content and engagement platforms and engaging across the matrix to lead this important activity. You will also lead the strategy plan and creation of GSK’s Respiratory presence at national conventions. This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, responsibilities include…
- This role is responsible for leading key projects on the HCP engagement team supporting HCP education and National Conventions:
- Lead development of branded and unbranded respiratory speaker content in partnership with external agency partners
- Partner with Medical to design and deliver speaker training (aligned with GSK policy)
- Investigate, design innovative content and innovative programs to drive higher levels of engagement by leading creative agency work
- Lead GSK’s respiratory presence and HCP education at National Conventions including aligning senior stakeholders Global & US across cross-functional and cross-business unit teams
- Lead regulatory, legal, medical copy approval process for speaker training, slide decks, convention related materials, and other content as required
- Effectively lead internal cross-functional teams, including Copy Approval, Medical, external partners, and project teams to achieve maximum results that drive the business.
- Develop KPIs and track budget and program performance aligned to marketing business acumen – course correcting to add incremental value to GSK
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BS/BA, preferably in Business /Marketing or Health Sciences related field
- Minimum of 4 years of healthcare marketing or other relevant commercial experience (Relevant commercial experience may include sales, training, or communications in an agency, CPG or pharma company). Healthcare marketing can include brand marketing, market research, marketing operations, and/or provider marketing or a combination of these)
- Experience working in a matrix environment and with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated clinical acumen
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- HCP pharmaceutical marketing or agency experience preferred
- Experience with HCP education such as speaker program content or delivering speaker programs
- Digital marketing/advertising/media and multi-channel experience.
- 5 – 8 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing)
- Project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership, proven decision-making, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with primary and secondary market research.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience implementing projects within pharma including copy approval experience.
- Experience with pre-launch/launch for new products and new clinical data
- Experience managing external Agencies.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a
culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgment to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK/ViiV Healthcare, please contact your local HR department.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.