Nail Technician/ Hair Stylist
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Nail Technician/ Hair Stylist who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Nail Technician is responsible for providing luxury manicures and pedicures, while maintaining a professional and comfortable experience for our guests. The Hair Stylist will perform beauty/ hair care services in a professional manner to all clients. This includes but is not limited to cut, color, styling, make- up, and a variety of other special treatments.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Responsible for ensuring guests’ experience is flawless.
- Providing high end nail appointments
- Cleaning work area and insuring the salon is stocked for all other employees
- Communicating with management and leads to make sure the salon is at it’s best performing state and all necessary products are ordered and on par
-Professional provide cut, color, styling, and make- up in addition to a variety of other specialty treatments
- Deliver high quality treatment experiences to spa guests
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Wyoming Cosmetology License preferred.
- Work authorization for the location is required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This will include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf