Just recently graduated beauty school? or graduating soon?
We are looking to hire a salon assistant who is eager to learn and grow as a hairstylist!
As one of the Lower East Side’s first salons, we’re proud to say we’ve made our mark on NYC and beyond!
Our founder, Amy Schiappa, opened Fringe to create an inspiring, inclusive space that not only provides hair services from the city’s best stylists, but fosters an open and ever-changing community in which stylists, artists, and clients work together to create a sense of purpose, self worth, and personal accomplishment.
– The Salon Assistant is a full time position with a 3-4 day work week.
– Our assistant/apprenticeship program is approximately two years long depending on talent and experience.
– We offer weekly education for all the assistants leading up to becoming a stylist at Fringe!
– This is a full time position with a 3-4 day work week.
– Experience with shampooing and blow drying and some reception is necessary as you will be assisting stylists
while learning their techniques at both our Manhattan and Brooklyn locations.
Send us a short cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and a resume.
Thank you and see you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
- Lower East Side, NY (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly