Responsible for promoting the success of the Rewards Club by assisting guest through the membership process and explaining the benefits of membership. Provide excellent customer service with knowledge of promotions, events, hotel, and the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
- Promotes the Rewards Club by assisting guest through the membership process.
- Maintains a working knowledge of guest services in order to provide smooth, courteous and efficient service to guest.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the property as well as current and upcoming events in order to advise guests and fellow Team Members whenever possible.
- Assists Shift Managers, Casino Hosts and other Marketing personnel as needed with Rewards Club related matters.
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending scheduled meetings.
- Resolves minor guest's conflicts which are related to guest services.
- Routinely inspects stock of Rewards Club printed material and earned rewards and restocks as needed.
- Greets busses/groups/conventions.
- Distributes entry forms, redeems voucher/coupons, and issues earned rewards
- Assists at concerts, special events, promotions and off property events as needed.
- Maintains a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; and one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent customer service skills, communication and organizational skills. Must be familiar with, and able to operate, computers, and printers, Ability to resolve minor guests conflicts in a smooth, courteous manner.