Are you a customer service all-star who is looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator to cover routine office/clerical responsibilities for one of our resorts. You will also serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests and residents who come to the office with questions and concerns. Apply online today and take your first steps down a rewarding new career path!
Guest Services Coordinators handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the resort, working closely with the Resort Manager and other team members.
- Greet and establish rapport with guests, current and prospective residents. Field resort comments, suggestions, and complaints to the Resort Manager.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other services in Yardi.
- Make collection calls for site rental payments as directed; submit bad debt files to collections.
- Process resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
- Review and code invoices and statements for manager approval.
- Assist prospective residents by checking the status of Sun Homes inventory; review home listings, show homes, and assist with rental applications with manager’s discretion.
- Coordinate with Underwriting team to obtain approvals on prospective resident applications; track all approvals and denials.
- Maintain petty cash fund.
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, newsletters, etc.
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare supply orders as needed.
- Assist with planning and coordinating guest and resident relation events and activities within the resort.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using Yardi and/or RMS software, a plus
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Site Rent Discounts for team members who live in our communities
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty