1. Uphold Weigel’s Core Values Including:
- Heroic Customer Service
- Passionately Seek Solutions
- Create Positivity with Others
- Do the right thing, even when its hard
- Respect and appreciate
- Honesty and integrity
2. Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
3. Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
4. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
5. Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
6. Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
7. Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
8. Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
9. Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
10. Sweep walkway of debris.
11. Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
12. Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
13. Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
14. Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
15. Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
16. Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
17. Any new projects that relate to the grounds.
18. Maintains a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
19. Reflects Weigel’s image by interacting in a professional manner with guests, associates, peers, vendors and home office personnel. Maintaining a positive and productive atmosphere; motivating staff.
20. Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
21. Maintains regular and predictable attendance. Follows all schedules and personnel scheduling policies / procedures.
- REQUIRED – High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills – ability to utilize Microsoft windows environment to perform clock in and out procedures and company paperwork. Able to use all other home office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read and write English; solve practical problems; basic math skills. Follow written & verbal instructions; able to make change accurately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to stay focused; professional phone etiquette.