Reports Directly to:
Store Director, Assistant Store Director
Stock Crew Leader, Receiver, Stockers, Dairy/Frozen. Assumes the
responsibility of the Assistant Store Director in their absence and
total store operations in the absence of both the Store Director and the
Assistant Store Director.
This is an upper level management position at store level. The primary
purpose of this job is to maintain a well stocked, well merchandised store
while also ensuring that high customer service levels are maintained.
- To provide, and ensure that others are providing, industry leading customer
- To understand and be able to perform the basic job duties of the Store
Director and the Assistant Store Director
- To close the store 4-5 nights per week, unless Store Director or Assistant
Store Director is on vacation
- To be responsible for shelf conditions on all Grocery aisles.
- To be responsible for Grocery orders sent to AWG
- To remove discontinued items from the shelf and work new items onto the
- To assist the Pricing Coordinator in maintaining pricing and signing integrity
throughout the Grocery Department
- To oversee and monitor the Frozen/Dairy departments to ensure that they
are clean, full and well maintained
- To request credits due from AWG and vendors
- To maintain a clean, well organized backroom
- To direct stock crew on inventory control, backroom conditions and ordering
- To schedule Grocery department employees
- To maintain a firm and ethical relationship with all vendors and suppliers
- To keep an honest, open line of communication with the Store Director and
Assistant Store Director
- To comply with all company policies
- To enforce all company policies, including dress code and name tag
Basic Functions and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to lift 60 lb. boxes on occasion and/or exert 25-60 lbs. of force frequently and/or 10-20 lbs. of force constantly while moving and handling materials and products. Must have dexterous use of both hands. Must be able to stand and move about to various work stations. Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull items so that objects move toward areas of use. Must be able to use knives and other sharp instruments utilized in the preparation of food and/or removing product from boxes.
This is medium work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, lifting, carrying, stooping, kneeling, standing, reaching, pushing, pulling and the ability to work on floors that sometimes become slippery.
Brand: King Cash Saver
Address: 1223 W. Central Carthage, MO – 64836
Property Description: 21 – King Cash Saver – Carthage, MO
Property Number: 21