We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team in Richmond, VA.
McKesson Medical-Surgical is seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to produce visual solutions for use in marketing materials, training manuals, tradeshows, direct mailers and other mediums. This position is responsible for promoting our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. This position will require an individual that is creative, driven, organized and has strong aesthetic skills.
- Create engaging design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Able to follow brand guidelines and maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Work under supervision of the Art Director or Senior Designer
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Collaborate with marketing, marketing communications and other designers on campaigns
5+ years’ experience in graphic design
- 5+ years’ experience working with layout techniques
- 5+ years’ experience proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Pro (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow and implement brand standards
4-year degree or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
For Internal Use Only: Career level: P2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!