Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on…
To be successful as a Call Center Agent, you will need to be a hard working professional who provides superb service via telephone to guests/owners, ensuring their reservations for a wonderful resort experience.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience providing quality customer service by telephone in a fast paced environment. You have professional telephone etiquette and you pride yourself on a job well done. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU ENJOY MULTI TASKING IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT. You have a track record of being able to answer a high volume of inbound calls answering questions and making reservations for our 20 beautiful resorts while simultaneously performing data entry.
YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR LEARNING & ADAPTING QUICKLY. You learn new things quickly. When things do change, you always make sure they change for the better. If you don't know the answers, you'll dig until you find it.
YOU A HAVE A POSITIVE AND UPBEAT ATTITUDE. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are managing multiple inquiries. You are also comfortable working in an outgoing, interactive, team environment.
YOU ARE EMPATHETIC. You want to understand the needs of every guest/owner in an effort to provide them with a great experience.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Answering a high volume of inbound from guests/owners as well as outbound calls to confirm reservations, call owners and to share special campaigns.
- Will support multiple brands of Grand Pacific Vacation Services (GPVS) and manage questions of timeshare owners.
- Meets and exceeds guest/owner expectations by responding to questions and inquiries about resorts and making reservations for guests/owners.
- Navigate through three different systems and multitask while simultaneously speaking with guests/owners.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be an outgoing team player who is able to communicate well, multi task, learn new systems quickly and provide exemplary customer service to guests/owners.
- 6 months of related experience, preferably within a call center experience
- Telesales or sales experience
- Professional telephone etiquette s required
- Strong customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish is preferred
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends & holidays
Additional Job Elements:
Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours (standing desks are available). Must also be able to perform repetitive wrist motion required for data entry.