Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Responsibilities include oversight of Berry Global Group’s Controlled Master Program and assistance with Treasury related activities. Position plays a key role in the Company’s risk management initiatives by formulating strategic objectives and developing tools to minimize risk.
- Assist with oversite and control of Group’s Controlled Master Program for Property and Casualty, Employer and Fiduciary liability lines, Workers’ Compensation, D&O, ERISA Fidelity, Aviation, Automobile and Cargo lines.
Manage relationships with third-party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs for:
- Litigation management
- Resolution/outcome management
- Loss run history
- Claim information
- Identifying and mitigating risk
- Preparation of loss analyses, budgets, and forecasts
- Updating and monitoring compliance and insurance procedures
- Assisting with cash reporting and forecasting
- Assist with cash management and banking activity
- Analyze foreign exchange activity intercompany movements.
- Assist with daily cash management and intercompany cash movements
- Coordinate issuance of standby letters of credit and surety bonds
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline preferred.
- Strong quantitative and modeling skills preferred.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, required.