Service the membership of Georgia Farm Bureau. Assist the County Leadership and volunteers in their efforts and support the goals and expectations of the organization.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist member requests received via phone, walk-in, or e-mail
- Take membership payments for new members and renewals and transfer them to the Home Office no less than once per week.
- Maintain all files for the county farm bureau in proper order according to the policies established by Management Solutions
- Attend meetings of county personnel as directed.
- Type letters, memos and other correspondence required for the county office.
- Must present a professional appearance
EOE M/F/D/V AA
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED required. Must be handle confidential information and pay attention to detail. Computer skills and abilities are necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle controls; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;andstoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.