COMPANY OVERVIEW: Based in Atlanta, Georgia, GPS Hospitality is a proud franchisee of BURGER KING® and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen ® operating restaurants across 11 states. We’re guided by our values: Goals, People and Service and our vision of becoming our guest’s favorite fast food destination.
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Full Time & Part Time Shifts
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program!
What will you do?
As the Restaurant General Manager your guests and your team will rely on you to create a positive work environment and dining experience. As the leader, your guidance will be crucial to the development, safety, and happiness of your team. We believe that our people are our most valuable asset and it will be up to you to coach, mentor, and care for your people.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities
- Ensure your team provides outstanding service and satisfied guests
- Hire, train & coach the team
- Utilize HOSPITALITY Systems to run a great restaurant, especially accurate projections and great schedules
- Implement restaurant controls, especially cash & inventory
- Set and meet restaurant goals for service, operations and financial results
GPS Hospitality is very goal oriented. Aside from our industry leading compensation and bonus plan, you will get job satisfaction by achieving results in various areas of performance such as:
- Profit and Loss
- Guest Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Speed of Service
- Quality Control
- Workplace Safety
- Meeting positive food and labor variance and take appropriate action to improve results
- Receiving passing REV grades
Whether you’re looking for a change in your career or taking the first step, GPS Hospitality is a goal oriented company where you can develop your skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re an ideal candidate you excel in these areas:
- Treating others with
- Communicating respectfully with guests and your team
- Coaching & Developing
- Hiring & Staffing
- Emotional Resilience and Patience
- Delegating Responsibility
- Working in a fast-paced environment and thinking on your feet
- Holding yourself to high standards of integrity and customer satisfaction
- P&L Management
- Operations Management
- Restaurant Management
- Managing Food Cost & Labor Cost
- Following all government regulations, employment law, food safety, operations policies and cash policies and implement all accounting controls
At GPS Hospitality, our vision is to be our guests’ favorite fast food destination.
Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
Must be ServSafe certified or capable of obtaining certification.
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Ability to perform the following motions
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, lineage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
GPS Hospitality participates in E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year