At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
Technical Specialist that performs maintenance service and repairs in all areas of HVAC and controls at the journeyman level. Is knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, technical training and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Must have an outstanding working knowledge with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Requires certification for the specific technical specialty. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must be able to follow written instruction and complete documentation associated with unit maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Handle in-house repairs regarding the removal and replacement of ceramic tile, painting, repair of or replacement of wallboard systems, wall vinyl, carpentry, cabinetry, Formica replacement and repairs.
- Perform Annual Maintenance
- Utilize specific hand and power tools required to accomplish all phases of projects from rough-in carpentry to trim cabinetry.
- Perform other services or duties as required and requested by Chief Engineer or Director of Engineering. 10%
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Licenses and certification in area of specialty
- A minimum f five years of specialty specific repairs and building maintenance experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- HVAC Certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license, and minimum of 1 years of driving experience.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot problems and repair all types of equipment.
- Must be certified and licensed in the field of specialty.
- Be knowledgeable in general maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Must have skills in plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Must have basic knowledge of hand and power tools and mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a working knowledge of hand and power tools required to accomplish all phases of projects.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair technically complex systems related to the specified field.