1st Shift – 6:00am – 3:30pm Monday thru Friday Essential Functions
- Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools, following supervisor's instructions and blueprint specifications.
- Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using a hammer.
- Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly.
- Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
- Places proper material into setup specified on cut sheet layout.
- Using assigned press stations, place and press plates on appropriate lumber by job.
- Follow production list by priority given by Assembler Lead to accomplish shift goals
- * Maintain machine cleanup procedures and daily cleanup in area without exception.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain company professional standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions; short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one
- Ability to read and understand simple diagrams or blueprints. * Able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work 10-12 hours shifts.
- Prior carpentry experience a plus.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use a hammer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 3 – 4 months
Full Time Opportunity: