GEICO Local Agency Owner- Tucson, AZ(Job Number: 19000024)
Join a winning team while owning your own business! GEICO is looking for energetic and competitive entrepreneurs to open an insurance agency in Tucson, AZ.
GEICO is the second largest auto insurer in the country and we continue to be one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the U.S..
Opportunities are limited so don’t delay!
- Be the face of GEICO and establish a strong local office presence in your community
- Maintain a highly professional office and staff
- Operate with uncompromising integrity
- Generate new business through a premier location and local marketing efforts
- Saturday hours
- Represent one of America’s most recognized brands
- GEICO is one of the most successful and stable companies in America
- Significant earning potential
- Be your own boss!
- No franchise fee
- Significant marketing support through our co-op program
- Group benefit plans available
A Local Agency Owner is an independent contractor who owns a GEICO Local Agency that exclusively writes business for GEICO and its affiliated companies.
The following list of qualifications is not exhaustive, however you must:
- Meet capital requirements for your market.
- Property and casualty license required.
- Successful prior sales experience
Proven ability to manage a team and drive high-level results