We are hiring for a commercial and residential garage door installer.
Responsible for multiple tasks involving the takedown of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors, operators, equipment and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment.
- Evaluate appropriate residential door and installation/service requirements for each job.
- Prior to the commencement of work, determine if appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math skills required.
- Provide a high level of service and customer support during field visits
- Understand customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Manage on-site installation, repair, and maintenance tasks
- Operate a vehicle in a safe manner
- Prior mechanical/construction experience
- Must have drivers license
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Pay is based on experience but willing to train the right candidate.
Indeed Hire and EZ Open Garage Door are working together to find the best candidate for this job. By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $20.00 /hour
- mechanical/construction: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)