A wonderful, ingenious biotech start-up is looking for a fully remote Executive/Personal Assistant to join their wonderful team!
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, eager, bright, and comes from the biotech/start-up space!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Very heavy calendar and meeting management across different time zones globally—primarily for the Founder as the calendar and meetings are always changing, but also providing back-up administrative support to the other members of the executive team
- Scheduling and screening calls, aggregating information related to external individuals/stakeholders that the CEO will be engaging
- Creating Word documents, Excel sheets,
- Creating timetables
- Very strong organizational skills, this is an absolute must. One must be extremely proactive
- Must be comfortable in a start-up/fast-paced environment—rapid changes and shifting priorities throughout the day
- Extensive travel arrangements & booking conferences
- Individual must be able to work autonomously and isn’t afraid to ask questions
- 2-5+ years of true EA/PA experience, supporting a Founder/CEO
- BIOTECH OR START-UP EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Ultimately, the individual MUST maintain attention to detail and have a proactive approach on everything.
- Adobe Illustrator & Google Suite expertise
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process