Here’s a complete overview of the expectations of what bringing your awesome to Therapeutic Change PLLC will look like.
Therapeutic Change PLLC:
Mission Statement: To support the empowerment and collaborative holistic healing of marginalized people.
Therapeutic Change PLLC is a newly established group practice in Downtown Vancouver. Summer Brown LMFT is the Lead Clinician and Owner. Summer has been in private practice since 2011. We strive to provide culturally attuned and responsive care to People of Color, Queer, Trans, and Fat People/ People in bigger bodies. We do this through Individual, Partnered, Family and Group therapy. In addition we work from the Feminist, Person-Centered, Narrative and Social Justice Minded lens. We acknowledge that we are all impacted by systems of oppression and that some people are more marginalized and impacted by those systems. We are seeking people who are from marginalized identities who value and work from a Social Justice lens.
To be considered a Full-Time Clinician at Therapeutic Change PLLC you will expected to see 25 clients a week. Also you get to make your own schedule! The office will be available 7 days a week. The expectation is also that your paperwork (notes, treatment plans, intake assessments, care coordination, etc. be complete and impeccable by 3rd business day after the date of service. For some clinicians that means an extra 60 minutes a day and for some it can mean a bit more. Again the expectation is that on top of your face to face client hours, that your documentation is complete. We request you work at least one night until 7pm.
Group session hours will count as 1.50 hours of client session.
Legal and Ethical Requirements:
All employees have to meet the requirements of The Washington Department of Health; LMFT/ LMFTA, Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC/ LMHCA, Standards. Additionally Clinicians are required to abide by Legal and Ethical Guidelines for their professional licensing board. Confidentiality and HIPAA compliance are paramount, it is your responsibility to protect all client information at all times. Because you are unlicensed, you will need to attend individual supervision on a weekly basis and group supervision on a bi-montly basis.
Beyond getting to collaborate with some awesome Clinicians. Therapeutic Change PLLC is about taking good care of you, so you can show up for your clients. Therapeutic Change PLLC is excited to offer benefits to full time employees.
- W2 employer paid taxes; medicare and social security
- Fully furnished office and waiting room
- All basic office supplies
- Health Insurance for the employee covered at 75%, at this time we are unable to offer supplements for dependents, but coverage is available
- Clinical Supervision/ Weekly Consultation
- Continuing education /opportunities through Pacific Northwest Providers events
- Email address and G-suite Storage
- Google Voice Hipaa secure phone number and voicemail
Since most insurance companies do not allow unlicensed Clinicians to bill insurance, you will be taking sliding scale clients and paneled with insurance companies when applicable. Base salary is $32,000- $40,000 for an unlicensed Clinician. Salary is determined by a rubric, and you will receive annual reviews in June and a raise based on experience and performance.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Social Services Field either completed or in progress
- Active, Unrestricted Associate License in the state of Washington
- Ability to see 25 clients a week
- Strong Clinical Skills, works well with a community and independently
- Willingness to grow professionally and personally
- Experience with Queer, Trans, People of Color and Fat communities
- Awareness of own biases around these communities
Awesome Optional Qualifications:
- Experience working with kids, teens, partners, families, groups
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington State registration (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule