Who We Are:
Pear Analytics is a premier digital marketing agency based in San Antonio,TX with office presence in Houston and Dallas. Our focus is to provide website traffic & lead generation services to help grow our client’s businesses based on their individual needs. Our client portfolio ranges from small, local companies to large, international companies and spans across an array of industries.
Remote for TEXAS ONLY
Our Services Include:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Web Design (primarily WordPress)
- Ad Retargeting
- Landing Page Design
- Call Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Advanced Analytics
- Email Nurturing
About the Role:
This role is currently for a full-time position. The position is remote for Texas Residents ONLY.
We’re looking for a person who isn’t afraid to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-paced team so we need someone with that mindset – someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, gets things done (well). You will be working with several different clients at the same time and need to be comfortable with that.
The primary responsibility of this role is to implement SEO strategy for clients.
Here are examples of things you’ll be doing:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine marketing, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs and tools ( Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Agency Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Heatmaps, A/B testing) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Develop and implement link building/outreach campaigns, perform back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Communicate with clients on campaign progress and strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills Required:
- 3-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience with site audit tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMRush
- Desired: Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Desired: Previous work experience with an agency is a plus!
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Voted one of San Antonio’s Top Places to Work multiple years in a row
- Lots of opportunity for growth!
- Extremely flexible PTO (think unlimited!!!)
- Casual wear is not limited to Fridays
- Our happy hour game is strong… real strong
Job Type: Full-time