Patient Schedulers – Willing to Train!
- Pay Rate: $15.00/HR
We invite you to join our Riverside Scheduling Center's team as a Patient Scheduler. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday – Friday 9:00 AM-6:30 PM schedule and is located at our high-volume call center in Riverside, CA. We are offering hands-on training and advancement opportunities.
As a radiology scheduler you'll get to:
- Answer phones and guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Schedule patients for exams, and input/update patient information in our medical system.
- Perform insurance verifications and authorizations
- Fax and scan documents.
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities, hands-on training, & benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay days when you need it), and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
We're looking for dependable and professional radiology scheduler candidates with:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bilingual language skills are a plus but not required