Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s an opportunity to grow your professional experience, an opportunity to focus on your personal development and an opportunity to have a great impact on your team and our guests.
As Team Member, it is incredibly important that you have a great personality and are polite, respectful and cheerful with a passion to deliver remarkable service!
Team Member position fulfills any guest facing roles such as:
- Front Counter roles:
Dining Attendant, Cashier, Order Runner, Order Expediters,
- Drive-Thru roles:
Headset Order Taking, Drive-Thru Window, Shakes & Beverage Maker
- Kitchen Roles:
Line Cooks assembling sandwiches and entrees to order, Fry Cook
Fileting Chicken, Breading Chicken, Maintaining Machines, Prep, Dishes
- No previous experience is necessary. We provide on the job training for all responsibilities
- Positive personality with a growth mindset
- A coachable attitude that accepts responsibility and is eager to learn
- Enjoys working towards reaching personal and team goals
- An eagerness to put best effort forward and to reach and exceed restaurant goals
- Required minimum of at least 14 hours per week
- Must be available to work either Friday or Saturday
- Willing to work hard and complete tasks as needed
- Ensuring guests are greeted and served in a proactive, genuine and personal manner while
exemplifying the Core 4 standards
- Perform daily positional checklists to maintain brand and safety standards
- Clean and stock to maintain a fresh environment for guests
- Exceed G.R.E.A.T. expectations in areas of the restaurant, such as:
–Guest service and delivery of remarkable experiences
–Responsibilities are consistently met and fulfilled on a daily basis
–Attention to detail while accomplishing tasks and responsibilities
–Equipment is carefully handled, maintained and thoroughly cleaned
–Team mindset that strives to reach goals with and through positive teamwork
- College Scholarship opportunities of up to $2,500 per each school year ($10,000 total)
- Sundays Off
- Flexible scheduling to work with school, sports or family needs
- Daily break food allotment up to $10 depending on hours worked
- Competitive Pay
- Internal growth paths, advancement and career opportunities
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.