We are excited to announce an opening on our team for a full-time coach opportunity. BTB Fitness is an established CrossFit affiliate in Atlanta, GA since 2007.
We at BTB are a company and a community that believes that having a plan will lead to better progress when it comes to our client’s health and fitness goals. This also allows us to connect with our members, provide them with up to date research and knowledge that creates fulfilling growth, and having an open mind to generate a more effective result for each and every individual that walks through our doors. Our focus is helping athletes of ALL levels from beginner to advance by improving their fitness through our methodology including: CrossFit, boot camp, specialty classes and a variety of nutrition coaching programs.
We have a vision towards helping our members break down their most ambitious goals and supporting them every step of the way to reach maximum success. We provide long-term fitness education and training to people who are committed and open to improving how one obtains optimal health.
Education & Certifications:
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification or higher
. Minimum of 500 CrossFit coaching hours (2 years)
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2 years experience in customer service/administration
. CPR Certified
- Base Salary based on experience
- Opportunity for additional personal training and seminar income
- Opportunity for monthly bonus based upon membership growth
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Prior to coaching unassisted or carrying out business driven job duties, this individual will train with the owner and staff of BTB to ensure their success in the position
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Duties & Responsibilities
To professionally and respectfully guide our clients through our personalized fitness programs and help them accomplish their health, fitness, and lifestyle goals in a safe and energizing environment. As a full-time coach at BTB Fitness, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for coaching between 20-25 classes weekly.
- Proficient in executing and teaching Olympic weightlifting, power lifting, gymnastics and other methodologies used at BTB.
- Ability to coach large groups of both experienced and beginner athletes.
- Track, report, and ensure the well being, and progress of our clients.
- Connecting and creating relationships with clients while holding a high regard for personal and professional integrity
- Increasing awareness of health and fitness, understands and believes in BTB’s core values, and is an avid workout enthusiast
- Hosting events, specialty classes/seminars, etc.
. Excellent communicator that loves to work with people (clients, owners, and fellow trainers)
. Independent thinker and problem solver
Client Relations And Membership Retention:
- Draft Professional Emails
. Proficient with Mac & Google based programs as well as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Contact clients through written and verbal communication.
- Help with motivation and goal setting for all members.
- Host events for members, friends of the community, or general public.
- Promote event(s) through email, word of mouth and social media.
- Follow-up with potential new clients.
- Create and assist with membership growth activities.
General Gym Duties:
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the facility, day-to-day upkeep and maintenance.
Email cover letter, resume, and responses to the questions below to [email protected]
Why do you want to work at BTB Fitness?
Why would someone want you to be his or her Coach?
What are your career interests, short term (1-3 yrs.) and long term (5yr.) goals?